E-Course: The Essential Guide To Aquaculture Industry
Aquaculture has been developed for more than a decade aiming for sustainable seafood production. There are many animals and plants involved in aquaculture production, including fish, shrimp, crab and seaweed. As the demand for seafood and aquatic product has increased together with the increasing world population, aquaculture can be a good business to look into. Furthermore, there is also an introduction to new technology that has been developed to help the farmers. However, before venturing into aquaculture, there are many aspects to be considered and understand in the first place.
The course consists of 9 sections which include general introduction on aquaculture type, intensity and water quality part to help you understand. This general understanding is crucial to avoid massive losses during the farming period. This course is designed to help participants to gain knowledge of the aquaculture concept and technology.
1. Learn the basic of aquaculture term and examples of the production gained worldwide
2. Understand the basic of good water quality control
3. Understand how new technology helps to overcome challenges in traditional farming
4. Basic introduction to new technology developed in the aquaculture field
5. Basic introduction to Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
6. Basic introduction to BIOFLOC Technology